Vicimus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Evony Guild known as Vicimus

2 posters

Diplomatic Dossier

Chris3000

Diplomatic Dossier Empty Diplomatic Dossier

Post  Chris3000 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 am

Ok! So, I've got too many alliance on the line, and I need to put some down on paper or rather, cyber web. 1, for my own clarity, and 2, so everyone can know where and why we are why we are with people. Does that make sense? Good? Awesome.

Locos: In a move to strengthen both of our alliance, members of Locos has joined us. Together, we stand stronger!

empire: If I recall correctly, empire are composed of some members from either Iunctus or Invictus. Friendly with them as well.

Darkling: Not my doing. No idea.

IRSilver: No idea again.

OATAAT: As some may recall we initially warred on OATAAT for practice. Long story short, we are now allies.

ANZACS/Avalon/JA/JA2/MAD/NorBohem/X.T.C./DHVA/dragems/BB/nightfox: Not negotiated by me. No idea. Heh.

Jay: Attacked Anja. I then proceeded to ask them to stop. Turns out we are both not so happy with Swabia/Shire/Onyx. So, now we will be working together to rid the world of those "people".

F.T.W.: Long time allies.

PJustice: Generally to the north of us. Non-aggression with these lovely folks.

LoneStar: Enemy of our enemy is our friend. They declared on Swabia etc.

TheOrder: Located in Saxony. Expanding quite well. Non-aggression with them.

Polaris/Voyage: Generally to the east of us. Borders some of our members, and so we struck up non-aggression/mutual protection pact.

SHIRED (formally VICI): Split from Victum, similar as us; merged with what was left of SHIRE/Velve, and changed allegiance at the same time as us.

That's about it. I believe I don't have to write anything regarding Victum/Victum2, Invictus or Iunctus.

Last edited by Chris3000 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Highwicham

Diplomatic Dossier Empty Re: Diplomatic Dossier

Post  Highwicham Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 am

thanks for the summary Chris, keep up the good works!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:49 am